What is the “30 Day Donor Challenge”?
The “30 Day Donor Challenge” (30DDC for short) is the first part of a new program called "Improving Global Health" which is designed for health professionals that work in donor organizations, or closely with donors, to discover effective strategies that will help overcome the main challenges that prevent many projects from meeting their potential for effectiveness.
To start making a bigger impact, please download the free “30DDC Tool”, complete with instructions. Having this tool as a guide will assure that your efforts will be more effective. You will also gain more control over the results of your programs and start to take bigger actions that will have a bigger impact.
know how busy you probably are. I have been working in global health
for more than 25 years and therefore understand the
challenges many of you face in your work. Some of you may be able to apply these challenges without much assistance. However some of you may find that applying the 30 DDC is difficult to get started without support from like-minded,
results-oriented professionals. Therefore, I want to invite those of you to register for the “Improving Global Health Program,” on September 13,2013.
The “Improving Global Health Program,” is a one day event on September 13, 2013 where you will get the unique chance to learn more about how to apply the “30DDC” and other tools I will share to improve effectiveness. This
event will change the way you work and help you overcome challenges faster and
cheaper while achieving bigger impacts and results starting this year.
Dr. Elvira Beracochea,
More about the Improving Global Health Program
3. Participation among a small group of prople focused on overcoming challenges and improving impact
- How to uncover challenges
- How to ask the right questions and overcome challenges
- How to create a culture of effectiveness in your organization
- How to create and use the “One Page Outcomes Report” every week.
- How to model accountability and implement it effectively
- How to increase efficiency and a cost-minded attitude in all your team does
- How to empower and leverage local leaders in the health sector at all levels
- How to feel and know you are on the path to success every day